How have you been? Hope you’re in the pink of health. 🙂 Summer has been crazzzzzy in Bangalore this year and all I eat to feel better is candies. Lots of them. 😐
Anyhoo, if you guys follow me on Snapchat( if you don’t follow me on Snapchat, boy! Trust me, you are missing out on a lot 😛 Add us there for all the event stories and haul videos, ID – thejeromydiary), I’m sure you guys know I started my skincare routine with Herbalife. What started out as a 7 day challenge has become a part of my skincare routine now and how! 😀
When Herbalife asked me to take this 7 day challenge, I was a bit skeptical thinking how it would work on my skin and if it would cause breakouts. But being a blogger, I try experimenting with my skincare to find the best products that suit my skin type and that means, taking those small risks involved 😛
So I started out with the 7 day challenge with the 6 products that come in this Herbalife SKIN kit. I will explain what each of these products do and how they are to be used 🙂 But trust me, my 7 day challenge has extended into my summer skincare routine now 😀 I will tell you why but before that, a little insight about Herbalife –
Herbalife is an American multinational multi-level marketing corporation that develops, markets and sells nutrition supplements, weight management, sports nutrition and personal skin-care products. Herbalife SKIN is their exclusive range of skincare products that promises to show results within 7 days of usage.
1) Basic Program – Includes Soothing Aloe Cleanser or Polishing Citrus Cleanser, Energizing Herbal Toner, Daily Glow Moisturizer, Replenishing Night Cream.
2) Advanced Program – Includes the Basic Program plus the following: Line Minimizing Serum, Firming Eye Gel, Hydrating Eye Cream.
3) Utimate Program – Includes the Advanced program plus the following: Purifying Mint Clay Mask, Instant Reveal Berry Scrub
I got to try the Ultimate Program and here’s my review on the products:
1) Herbalife SKIN Polishing Citrus Cleanser
– Suitable for normal to oily skin. This cleanser is magic! It’s smells AMAZING and it cleanses my face really well. There are times when I am just tooo lazy to remove my makeup using cleansing oil and directly wash my face using this. It makes my skin squeaky clean and hasn’t broken me out ever. I am definitely buying this cleanser again and again.
I always try to find how I can use a product in multiple ways for different purposes and found that this cleanser works well for shaving. 😀 I apply a thin coat of this before shaving my legs and it foams really well and doesn’t dry out my skin. This cleanser has orange and grapefruit extracts with jojoba esters that are great for exfoliation.
2) Herbalife SKIN Purifying Mint Clay Mask
– This face mask needs to be applied and left for 10-15 minutes. I use a lot of face masks. During summers, I prefer something refreshing and at the same time, effective. Mint does the trick.
After wash, my pores appeared smaller than usual. I’m sure if used in the long run, there will be a major change in the appearance of pores. This face mask also tightened my skin to an extent. This has Rosemary leaf and spearmint oil extracts.
3) Herbalife SKIN Line Minimizing Serum
– This is for fine lines and wrinkles on your face, if any. One needs to take care of signs of aging in early twenties to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines later. Starting early definitely slows the process. I have used this for quite sometime and I haven’t experienced major tranformation but my skin definitely has a healthy glow when ever I use this. This has Aloe Vera extracts.
– It’s a light weight cream that smells incredible and feels like your applying cucumber juice under eye. It instantly cools your skin and hydrates it 🙂 I am in love with this. My eyes have started showing light dark circles from the past few weeks because of improper sleep habits and tiredness.
5) Herbalife SKIN Replenishing Night Cream
– I’ve been using this night cream every single night and I wake up with non-oily and glowing skin. I think what has worked best for me when it comes to this night cream is that I’m using skincare from the same line and using them together has given good results. This night cream has olive oil and sesame seed oil extracts.
– My kind of summer moisturizer! It’s not too thick and oily nor very light. It’s just perfect for summers and blends easily into my skin locking in the moisture. I haven’t had a SINGLE dry skin kinda day from the day I started using this. No kidding! Although it’s consistency is quite light, it absorbs really well on my skin and nourishes it instantly.
And this is how I use the products and do this twice a day. Once in the morning and night:
-> Step 1: Cleanse – Herbalife SKIN Polishing Citrus Cleanser
-> Step 2: Tone – use a good toner. I use the one by Vitamin E toner by The Body Shop
-> Step 3: Treat – Herbalife SKIN Line Minimizing Serum
-> Step 4: Target – Herbalife SKIN Hydrating Eye Cream
-> Step 5: Moisturize – Herbalife SKIN Daily Glow Moisturizer (day) and Herbalife SKIN Replenishing Night Cream ( night)
The Jeromy Diaries Verdict
I have absolutely loved using Herbalife SKIN 🙂 It’s made my summer skincare routine so refreshing. The fact that it is paraben free is more than enough for me to keep using it!
On our TJD score card,
|A+||Excellent, MUST buy!|
|A||Very good, worth a try|
|C+||Go on, take a risk|
|F||EPIC fail! Stay away!|
Herbalife SKIN scores a perfect Grade A+.
So, what’s your summer skincare routine? I would love to know! 🙂Until next time, Ciao. ♥ Stay connected with all our shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and for every minute details of our hauls, latest launch videos etc on Snapchat ID - thejeromydiary :)