How are you guys doing?
I’ve been so busy the last couple of weeks that I haven’t had the time to even spend weekends watching some of my favorite shows. I hardly watch any TV but when I do, I watch everything I have recorded during the week 😛 Yes, F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Impractical Jokers! Two shows that crack me up every time I watch. After a hectic week, I deserve that right?
- LeTV Super3 X55
- LeTV Super3 X65
- LeTV Super3 Max65
I got to experience and see how LeTV Super3 X55 works recently. It’s a 55-inch smart TV which has a sleek design that instantly caught my attention.
I was pleasantly surprised at the price range within which these smart TVs are retailing at. LeTV Super3 X55 retails at INR 59,000-60,000 which is reasonably priced compared to it’s competitors who have 55 inches smart TVs retailing for two or three times this price.
I have known LeEco ever since they launched here in India and have had hands-on experience on all their products. One thing I really like about this brand is how they focus on quality offered at prices other brands don’t dare to. LeTV Super3 X65 which is 65 inches retails for INR 99,000 – 1,00,000 and LeTV Super3 Max65 retails for INR 1,49,000- 1,50,000.
Ever since LeTV Super3 X55 is home, all I do is schedule my day in a way where I get to watch my favourite shows at least for awhile. It feels like I am at a theater at the comfort of my house. So here are some features of the TV that I really liked –
- Super sleek design
- LED smart TV at a price that feels almost unrealistic
- Easy to navigate with a clean user interface
A few other technicalities involved are:
- 55” 4K smart LED TV with RGB 3840*2160 resolution
- 32-bit Smart TV chipset with ARM Cortex-A17 Quad core 1.4GHz CPU and Quad-core Mali-T760 MP4 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM + 8GB eMMC5.0 Flash Memory
- 2.0 channels Stereo with 6 speakers that sound output of 20W
- Built-in Wi-Fi Support 5GHz & 2.4GHz Dual-band and Dual-antenna. Support IEEE802.11ac/a/b/g/n standard
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Multiple I/O with 3 ports HDMI 2.0 (1 support MHL2.0 and 1 for ARC), 3 ports USB(USB3.0*2+USB2.0*1), 1 Optical Audio Output, 1 VGA and AV input
- Super3 Remote Control with Infrared, 2.4G wireless capabilities, Air-mouse, a gyroscope and a G-Sensor
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (Miracast), DLNA & Airplay, Camera(external), Mobile Phone Control, Gesture(optical)
- Narrow bezel: top/left/right 6.9mm, bottom 12mm(Silver color)
- Thickness: min 15.5mm, max 46mm
- Set size with stand : 1232mm(L) x 800mm(W) x 246mm(D)
I made a video below to show how the user interface is 🙂 I hope you get an idea! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel below after watching the video because I am starting afresh on a new channel with videos and will be doing a LOT of vlogging related to beauty, fashion and lifestyle!
LeTV is available on Flipkart during their flash sales that are held very often. For more information on their SuperTV range, you can also check out on LeMall. 🙂
So what’s your views on this range of LeTV Smart LED TVs? Is it worth the price? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time, Ciao. ♥ Stay connected with all our shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and for every minute details of our hauls, latest launch videos etc on Snapchat ID - thejeromydiary :)