Hi everyone 🙂
I have been gone for long. Sincere apologies! I have been lying sick from the past one week and haven’t been able to even sit up properly. Today I’m feeling a little better so here I am typing away and trust me….nothing makes me feel better than this! 🙂
If you all remember my Nyx Haul, I bought two powder blushes from Nyx! I had read such good reviews about Nyx Powder blushes that I wanted to give them a try. They come in so many variants and it was hard to choose just two 😛 But the first time is always a trial-and-error method so I did not risk it. Read on to find out more 🙂
Product Name: Nyx Powder Blush in Peach and Apricot
Price: They are originally for $5.
But the price in India differs on various online sites and is also expensive 🙁
Availability: On Amazon, Nyx Powder Blush in Peach is available here .They are priced between Rs.1200 to Rs.1300 . 😐
On eBay, you can find Nyx blushes for a lesser price(priced between Rs.600 to Rs.700) but the shade selection is very less. But if you are someone who would love the shades available, you can check them out here
Flipkart is launching Nyx Powder Blushes very soon. I already saw a few shades here Hope the pricing and availability is better than the rest 🙂
And I couldn’t find the apricot shade in India. 🙁
I would actually tell you to get them on Cherry Culture when they run huge discounts! 🙂
Product Description by Nyx:
Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on easily, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours. Available in 24 radiant colors!
Ingredients of Nyx Powder Blush Peach and Apricot:
My take on Nyx Powder Blush Peach
I have been using this blush non-stop on all occasions and I can’t praise it enough!
- The color is a gorgeous coral pink which goes subtle on application.
- If you are worried about the color looking OTT(over the top) on your face, have a look at the swatches. These powder blushes blend beautifully and that’s why I love them. 🙂
- Nyx Powder Blush in Peach is a shade which you can flaunt during winters or hot summers. Its a shade which can be worn 365 days of a year 😛
- Texture-wise…I love how soft they are. Not to harsh on the skin.
- Peach is completely matte with no shimmer. So if you are someone who doesn’t like shimmer and shine in their blushes, this one is apt.
- This one is densely pigmented. One swishhh and swoooosh of your blush brush and you have enough to cover for one application. 😛
- The blush stays on me for 4 to 5 hours when my skin is oily/combination type. On dry skin probably longer.
- The main reason I chose powder blush is because it works really well with oily skinned people. And this one hasn’t broken me out. A definite plus! 🙂
My take on Nyx Powder Blush Apricot
- It’s a peachy orange shade that SCREAMS summer!
- Apricot has shimmer in it that gives that subtle glow to the face. Not too shiny…just a very healthy glow. The shimmer is very minute and hardly visible on application.
- This one is not that pigmented as peach but I think that’s always better with blushes that have shimmer in it. It’s easier to build it up if needed than look like a clown face 😛
- The blush stays on me for 3 to 4 hours.
- Hasn’t caused any break-outs.
Pros of Nyx Powder Blush in Peach and Apricot
- Wonderful colors
- Doesn’t cause break-outs
- Pocket friendly 😛
- Pigmentation is good
Cons of Nyx Powder Blush in Peach and Apricot
- Availability in India
The Jeromy Diaries Verdict
On the whole, these blushes are a must-have! They can look super gorgeous on any skin tone. There are 24 variants and one ought to try atleast one 🙂 It’s worth the money!
On our TJD score card,
|A+||Excellent, MUST buy!|
|A||Very good, worth a try|
|C+||Go on, take a risk|
|F||EPIC fail! Stay away!|
Nyx Powder Blush Peach and Apricot score Grade A+
Until next time,
Ciao. ♥Until next time, Ciao. ♥ Stay connected with all our shenanigans. Find us as @thejeromydiaries on Facebook & Instagram!