Just a few hours back, Urban Decay announced their new palette that’s going to launch this September, 2016!
An all new palette with complete matte shades *jaw drop*
Wende, Chief Creative Officer at Urban Decay says Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette is so matte, creamy and blendable that none can beat. Wende also mentions that ALL the shades in this palette are NEW and are not from the shades they have introduced in the all time favourite Naked palette series. Well, all we can do is wait and watch how it turns out to be. 🙂
Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette comes in 12 matte shades that are must-have neutrals, from cool to warm shades and are supposedly very creamy and super blendable. These shades promise to look great on fair, olive skin to deeper skin tones as well.
I kid you not, I absolutely fell in love with the packaging! ♥ JUST LOOK AT IT!! Unlike the standard rectangle packaging for the naked palette, Urban Decay went for a square shape this time around which also means a BIGGER mirror. Don’t we all love our mirrors, a little too much? The square case has gold packaging with lines that radiate outwards. Drooling already? We are!
The 12 shades on the palette are obviously named –
- Blow – Light blush tone shade
- Nude – Neutral beige shade
- Commando – A very light, neutral coffee brown shade
- Tempted – A bit darker in comparison to Commando
- Instinct – Blushed Nude shade
- Lethal – Deep reddish brown shade (Wende’s favourite)
- Pre-Game – Light cream shade with slight brown undertones
- Extra Bitter – Burnt orange shade (Wende’s favourite again )
- Faith – Darker shade of coffee brown. Picture filter coffee? 😛
- Lockout – True brown shade
- Magnet – Ashy Grey
- Blackjack – the name says it all! It’s a matte black shade
These are the different shades in the palette below ♥ in the order named above L – R, Top – Bottom.
Picture Courtesy – Urban Decay websiteUntil next time, Ciao. ♥ Stay connected with all our shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and for every minute details of our hauls, latest launch videos etc on Snapchat ID - thejeromydiary :)